Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Web Sites for the month

I really like the bicycle messenger video. Part of the reason is the soundtrack. I tried another, similar video on You Tube, but I found the music obnoxious so I quit it.

Uniqlock I got from "Coding Horror". Most of the rest come from my family and friends from various discussions we have been having.

I came across S.F.V.I.S.B.F. in "Ol' Skool Rodz", a "blue collar" hot rod magazine I picked up at the store the other day. I really enjoyed the video and the magazine.

What do I do with this list at the end of the month? Keep it in the layout? There does not seem to be a way to save it off without having to copy each entry by hand. I suppose I could just rename it and move it to the bottom. That way I can postpone having to deal with it for a year anyway.

No comments: