Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, October 1, 2007

Fighting Dirty

I read something in the paper the other day that was a little disturbing. The gist of the story was that while things were getting worse, financially speaking, for many of Bush's supporters during his administration, they continued to support him. I view the GOP as a gang of kleptocrats, but even if there were all proven to be criminals, that would not necessarily keep them from getting elected. The Democratic party needs some kind of philosophical club with which to beat these people over the head. Bush had a primo club maker in Karl Rove, whom I detest, but I have to admit he got the job done. I would hate to have to stoop to his level, but if that is what it is going to take to kick the criminals out of office, then so be it.

No comments: