Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, December 31, 2007

Blogdom

After I installed a counter on my blog I eventually realized that my readership is very small. So I decided I would go out into the blogosphere and see what other people are writing. A lot of it holds no interest for me. A lot is involved in arguing for nothing more than arguments sake. A few sites have something interesting to say. One of my favorites is dustbury.com from Oklahoma. I have also come across a few sites written by right wing wackos who occasionally have something intelligent to say, which goes to show that even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while:
This guy is not quite so prolific, but he posts some fairly esoteric stuff.

This one is a collection of links to other web sites which gets updated daily, some of which are pretty cool.

Most of these sites I found by following links from dustbury.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.