Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, December 5, 2008

Bucher-Tractor Race

Chicago Mike bought a fixer-upper in Grand Rapids:
The new house is a very solid comfortable shithole. I disassembled the return ducts and vacuumed 50 years of dust out (and reassembled), added a furnace based humidifier, replaced the hot water heater, and me and the cats like there like barely domesticated barn animals. I have a bed, TV, shower, but no internet, microwave or actual refrigerator (I moved it to the garage and hosed it out). It does have a working dishwasher.

I need to replace some soffit and fascia and add a gutter to the upper story, but there has been no water incursion, and it is less disgusting each week.

I need to fire up the fireplaces to see if I can use them to dispose of the kitchen cabinets.
Now he has bought an old Gravely tractor to cut brush and deal with the snow. He sent me a link to a video of a Gravely in action, and you know you can never have too much cowbell, so here's some more. I think this might be from Romania.

No comments: