Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebrity Tragedy

Liam Neeson's wife died yesterday. I read she had bumped her head in skiing accident. I saw that in the paper Thursday and I thought, boy, another celebrity gets a bump on the head and they get flown out to an fancy hospital. Probably staged it just for the publicity. And then yesterday I hear from my daughter that she died. Geez. I like Liam, and I am sorry this happened to him. I don't really know him, of course. I mean, I don't even know what his wife's name is, er, was. I've seen him in a few movies, and I have always liked the characters he played. I really liked him in "Rob Roy". So if he is anything like the characters he played, he's a good person, someone I could like, if I actually knew him. Meanwhile I'm sorry about his wife. If you see Liam, would you tell him one of his fans said that?

No comments: