Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, May 29, 2009

Cosmic Coincidence

California Bob gets a new bike:
Got an old Specialized Rockhopper bike at the thrift store for $30. Cleaned it up and put new tires on it (another $35 for those). The handlebars are a bit too low so I think I'll try to sell it. Or maybe invest some more and get riser bars. Still cheaper than a new bike -- or used bike for that matter....
Bob's Rockhopper 

Iowa Andy reports:
Heh, that looks like my Rockhopper that was stolen from my Austin garage 1997. Yeah I am sure of it, it was blue.....
Man, can you believe it? What a coincidence!

Update May 2019 replaced Picasa album with Google Drive photos.
Update July 2020 replaced missing image using Google Drive embed code.

No comments: