Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mike's New Bike


"9k miles. Guzzi brand flat plexi windshield, matched hard bags, got me home aok in the dark and cold last night, light throttle, comfortable maintained 80 whatever. Going out, I hit 90+ getting on a ramp, slacked rpms to cruising at 75, then 5 miles down the road finally realized I was still in 4th. Upshifted and laughed.

"Pimpedout chrome tank, no tach, linked brakes, fuel injected, electronic ignition, one of 17, 80th anniversary. $199 a year to insure.

"No centerstand, has floorboards (see pic).rear tire is a 140/80-17, so I might be able to break that bead myself if I need to. Spokes AND tubeless. Shock stiffness is apparently variable, but no adjuster apparent, and I didn't buy it to wrench on. Raining today, and if I had a new set of Battleax's I'd be out there.

"Simply lovely."
Mike's very happy. I'm not. My favorite size for pictures is 600 pixels (width) and Picasa and Blogger are conspiring to thwart me. I can do 400 or 800, but not six hundred. Loading off the disk gives me html that I can edit to adjust the size, but it starts with 400 pixels, so anything larger is just going to be blurry.

Update January 2017 replaced missing image.

No comments: