Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oregon Response to California Bob


This morning I called the Travel Clinic where my daughter got her shots a couple of months ago. I just found out that travel immunizations are covered by our medical insurance (for some perverse reason regular immunizations are not). I could not find the receipt, so I called them. A woman answered the phone, listened to my request, told me she would type up the receipt and put in the mail today. I don't think I was on the phone more than a minute. I was astounded! No holding, no recorded messages, no push this, that and the other button, no delays, no dissembling. This place should get a gold star for customer service! It was just frigging amazing!

Update January 2017 replaced missing image.

No comments: