Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 21, 2009

Library Thing

I don't know about Library Thing. Every time I try to use it to add a book it seems I have to turn around three times to get it to work. First time I search it finds the book, but when I try to add it, it tells me I'm not logged in. So I log in. Now I have to re-enter the search. Now it can't find it because it's looking in my library. I know it's not in my library you nit-wit, I want to add it! Poke around until I finally find the search-the-world page. Enter the ISBN number a third time. Now it wants me to select an information source. I already did this once, my selections are listed right there at the top. Why are you asking me again?

This is a free service, but only for a limited number of books. The way things are going, I am not going to be subscribing.

No comments: