Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Man Of Constant Sorrow


A Man Of Constant Sorrow

Best song in the whole dang movie. So good, I went out to buy the soundtrack, but I could not find it. All I could find was Down From The Mountain, and it didn't have this tune. I never did figure out what was wrong with the people who put that record together. Why would you leave out the one killer tune? If you can answer that, then you might be able to tell me what caused this tune to pop into my head this morning, on account of I have no ideer.

Update September 2015: Replace the missing video.
Update March 2021: Replace the missing video.

1 comment:

sharon said...

uh,........b'cuz they want thee to purchase disc II? Yeah, and your subliminal knows more than you know,eh? Man of Constant Sorrow-probably describes some situation you were facing or(most probably) thinking upon-I used to have the Looney-Tunes song pop into my head when I'd pull up at my old workplace.
Matt says the current pic of you is more the Chuck he gad about the country with,...