Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quote of the Day

Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I'm a man, so I married. Wife, children, house, everything. The full catastrophe.
From Zorba The Greek. A nice, short, one line description of life. I liked this line the first time I heard it. The comparion of everything we hold dear to a disaster.

For a long time I was never going to get married. It wasn't until I was in my early 30's, had gotten a degree and a decent job that my mind started to change. I am pretty sure age was the dominate cause of this change. I started getting some really dark dreams, they might even be called nightmares. They felt bad. Then I met a girl and she agreed to marry me and in short order, the nightmares stopped.

No comments: