Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, October 30, 2009

Spider for the Day


I found this one by the garage door, lying on his back, waving his legs in the air. I think he fell off the garage door when I opened it. I set him right side up. He wasn't moving too fast, probably because it was a little cool out today.

Okay, now here's something I don't understand. This image is 400 × 363 pixels. It is a scaled down version of the original. If you click on it, you get a bigger version. It is so big that it won't fit on the screen. It is like twice as wide and twice as tall as the screen. My screen is 1280 x 1024. But the original picture is only 920 × 834 pixels. So somebody is blowing up the picture beyond it's original resolution. Now it that Firefox, or Blogger? Something ain't right.

Update March 2016 replaced picture with larger version. Problems with resizing continue to pop up, just not right here, right now.

1 comment:

Stu said...

I'm surfing with Opera which I have set to bring up photos as 'best fit to screen'. I could also set it 'original size' or indeed, whatever :-)

So it's your browser option that needs resetting.