Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, October 26, 2009

YouTube-isness

I recorded a couple of video clips, uploaded them to YouTube, and then embedded the clips on my blog. When I upload them YouTube asks you to mark them as Public or Private. I elected to mark them private, there are already a gazillion public videos out there, I don't know if these are worth sharing. Then I embed the clips in my blog using embed code YouTube provides. Well, this is cool, if anyone wants to watch my videos, they have to come to my blog.

Not so fast bucky. They only play for me, and only when I am signed in. And no one bothered to tell me until today. Hmmph. Bunch of loyal readers I've got. Oh, I don't mean you, you are a wonderful reader. I'm talkin' about those other guys ...

No comments: