Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, November 16, 2009

Ft. Hood Massacre

Funny how the more news coverage we get, the less actual news. Everybody just reports the same story over and over and over again. There are two things I want to know that I haven't heard anything about. One is how come nobody noticed this nut case was on the verge of going off the deep end? This could be explained by any number of factors, and I doubt we will hear anything substantial until the trial. The other is what happened to the woman who stopped him? I heard she was wounded, and then ... nothing. Where's the Presidential medal for bravery? Where's the ticker tape parade? Where is any recognition at all?

I am going to go crawl back under my rock now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your blankie.