Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Groan


CAT scan image of sinuses
I can't drink cold water anymore. Actually, I can drink it, I just can't hold it in my mouth. If it comes in contact with my upper left teeth the pain is forthright. I thought it was a sinus infection getting ready to make my life miserable (there are sinuses in your cheekbones, well, in my cheekbones anyway), but then my wife pointed out that my dentist has been telling me that one of these days I am going to need a crown. Oh great, just what I want. I'm not sure if that is better or worse than a sinus infection. But it's only November, so my sinuses still have plenty of time to make my life miserable before the end of the year. Not that you care, it is, after all, a personal problem. I'll just go crawl in a corner now and curl up with my blankie.

The image is from the WebMD website, which has a pretty good slide show as well.

Update January 2017 replaced missing image.

1 comment:

sharon said...

this looks like a pelvic illustration for a womens' product