Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, November 20, 2009

Spider for the Day


I found this one in the basement. He's pretty good size, about two inches tip to tip. He looks a lot like another one I snapped a couple of weeks ago. Could it be the same one? Or is there an army of spiders out there, just waiting for their chance at a warm spot?

This picture is not as clear, but I like what Picasa's color correction did to the abdomen: gave it that nasty blue color. I am pretty sure the white dots are reflections of the flash.

Update March 2016 replaced missing picture.

4 comments:

sharon said...

OK, THIS is proof positive-
You have Renfield Syndrome.

Chuck Pergiel said...

No, no, no. Renfield, the barbarian, ate them raw, alive and kicking. I always marinade mine overnight and then barbeque them.

And as for the alien on the other spider, I don't know. Could be.

sharon said...

Ahhhh, the old Sprider Marinade!
Yummy this time of year,especially since they've feasted on bugies all season, and are ready to come inside and scare the bjeebers out of you. Perhaps the Spiderlator can share some old family recipes for candied, or flattened, covered in plastic and some glitter, and hung on the tree type spideys?.
-S.

Chuck Pergiel said...

I tell you, between you and Garfield spiders just aren't gettin' no respect, that's R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me...