Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who Do You Love?

This song came to mind, and I thought I would post it, but I could not figure out who performed the version that's in my head. I was thinking it was the Animals, but that doesn't seem to be right. Of course it could be one of the bands I found, just not the version I remember. This is second time in this week this has happened. Turns out it was Quicksilver Messenger Service, but I could not find the original radio version. This was as close as I could get.


Quicksilver Messenger Service - Who Do You Love

This isn't the original, but the music sounds right. The vocals are a little weak, not surprising since this has been overdubbed with the lead guitar. It's really amazing how much sound you can make and how intricate it can be with just a little (talented) finger work.

Update January 2017 replaced missing video with something similar, I hope.

No comments: