Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, April 16, 2010

Quote/Website of the Day

Q: I can't decipher your politics. Are you left-wing? Right-wing? Conservative? Liberal? Or what? I'm confused.
A: I'm confused too. I've stopped believing in the existence of the "left/right dichotomy." And every existing political label has been rendered meaningless by endless framing, reframing, and counter-reframing by competing political factions. There is no name or category that summarizes my wide-ranging opinions -- opinions which, furthermore, are continuously evolving. The zombietime images speak for themselves, and my personal outlook should be irrelevant in any case.
From the zombietime FAQ. I couldn't have said it better myself. I got there by following a link I found on View From The Porch. Some (most? all?) of the photos at the Hall of Shame are a little disturbing. Man, there are some real wackos out there.

No comments: