Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alien Concept for the Day

At lunch today we are talking about traffic jams and Dennis suggests that we just haven't found the right music. With the right music, he says, traffic jams do not bother you at all. I cannot imagine such a thing, possibly because the only music I like is hard driving rock and roll. Soothing ballads and other such "relaxing" music just bores me to tears. If I want to relax, I want quiet. I am either on or off. No such speed as slow.


Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55

Update November 2015. Replaced missing video. UMG complained so YouTube took it down, but here we've got the same video again. The mechanic advising Sammy at the beginning is Claudio Zampolli, a star in his own right.

No comments: