Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Orcas Island

East Sound, Orcas Island

My wife and I drove up to Orcas Island for a couple of days last week. We think it's only the third time we have been away from the kids since we started this family. We stayed at the Kangaroo House B & B. We had a good time doing nothing, reading mysteries, eating at restaurants, sleeping. No computer, no internet. We did go for a hike in Moran State Park. We originally planned to take a walk around the lake, but I saw this trail heading up the hill and said "let's take this one". We climbed until it started heading back down. I was already pretty tired and I didn't want to go someplace that I was going to have to climb out of to get back, so we decided to turn back. We climbed maybe 500 feet in about 45 minutes. It wore me out.

Update September 2022 replace defunct Picasa album with photo and link.

No comments: