Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, August 16, 2010

Devil Eyes



Another dark picture. This one's a raccoon taken at some distance. It's still light outside, but he was in the shadows. The I'm Feeling Lucky button makes him more visible, but it also makes the picture grainy, and he doesn't look quite so evil, so I left it alone.

The automatic flash went off when I took this picture, which is how he got the devil eyes. I didn't think it was dark enough to warrant the flash. I was definitely too far away for it to do any good.

Earlier he was up on the patio in basically broad daylight. First time I've seen one that near the house. I found their paw prints in the garage when we used to have an outdoor pet entrance. We closed it up after that. They killed our first cat. Paw prints in the mud were pretty conclusive, and nobody wants a repeat of that traumatic event.

Update March 2016 replaced missing picture.

No comments: