Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, August 30, 2010

I Hate Paint

I've patched a hole in the wall, now I just need to paint it. Look in the pile of old paint cans and there it is: Devine "Storm". But wait, there's not just one can, but three. Why do we have three? Could it be that one is flat, one is semi-gloss, and one is . . . we don't care. It's enough that one might be semi-gloss and one might be flat. We ran into this once before and ended up having to do a do-over because we got it wrong. The paint on the wall looks like semi-gloss, but the paint that is spilled on the side of the cans looks flat. Why can't the dunderheads at the paint company label it so I don't have to deal with this dilemma? Fortunately darling daughter comes to my rescue and assures me that the one in my hand is probably the right one, so I used it. Now I have to wait till tomorrow to see if it matches or not.

No comments: