Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quote of the Day

In terms of wealth distribution, we're on the level of Zimbabwe, rather that Europe. (I read that somewhere, don't ask me to validate it.) - California Bob
Is it a quote if I don't know who said it? I was kind of surprised when I heard it because Zimbabwe has been my go-to-example of how not to run a country for a couple of years now. So, whoever said this is saying that there is more concentration of wealth in this country than there is in Zimbabwe. I don't know if that's really saying anything, because, after all, we have a heck of a lot more wealth to concentrate than Zimbabwe does. And our currency is still worth something in the stores, even in Zimbabwe.

No comments: