Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Flight of the Bumblebee - Bb clarinet


Skillfully done, but it doesn't really do anything for me. Too many years of ear-shattering rock and roll maybe? When I was a kid back in the late 50's I wanted to play the clarinet. My parents provided me with one and the school provided lessons. I learned to play, after a fashion. I could blow on it and read the music and push the keys, but what came out never sounded like music to me. It was just notes, and for some reason I was always flat. I never did figure that out. I mean, it must have been the horn, right? But when I changed to saxophone, I was still flat, and whatever I was making still didn't sound like music to me. Probably didn't sound like music to anyone else either. I was last chair until I graduated from high school and then I finally bagged it. I lent the sax to Matt. At least he had some interest in it.

Iowa Andy sent me the link.

No comments: