Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Newt



Finally got around to closing the vents to the crawl space under the house today. I found this guy in one of the openings. He is definitely in hibernation mode. After I pushed him off onto the ground he waved one of his arms briefly. I covered him with leaves.

Picasa is giving me trouble today. The picture is supposed to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise, but somewhere between Picasa and Blogger the signals got crossed up and this is what we got. I tried it twice with the same results. I think I am going to go complain to the authorities. I am sure this is a violation of Newtonian rights!

Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

2 comments:

Rocky Humbert said...

Ha! Try rotating the camera instead of using software.

I've noticed that when I'm standing on my head, everything looks upside down.

BTW, that bond market trade which your broker hated has worked brilliantly well. The 30-year bond has outperformed the 10-year bond by more than 6% over the last few weeks. I may post about it this weekend -- but your broker owes you an explanation!!

Chuck Pergiel said...

Rotate my camera!?! I'm a gonna rotate your camera bub!