Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Window Box for Cats, Part 2

Catio Showcase

How about that? Somebody took my idea and ran with it. Click the caption for the whole story.

Just goes to show that there are intelligent and energetic people out there. Me, I took the easy way out and graduated my cats to being indoor/outdoor cats rather than just spending all their time indoors. Problem is they like to go outside when it is dark and Mom is worried about them getting eaten by critters. I can't stand to listen to them whine, and prowling around in the dark is what cats do. How can I deny them something that is fundamental to their nature? If anything does happen to them then I will have heck to pay.

Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

No comments: