Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote of the Day

The far Right thinks that George Soros is using his money to destroy the Republic but it’s okay for the Koch Brothers to spread some cash around to support the Conservative agenda; whereas the far Left thinks that the Koch Brothers are using their money to destroy the Republic but it’s okay for George Soros to spread some cash around to support the Liberal agenda. - T.J. O'Hara in a story in the The Washington Times
That darn Tam. She left a comment on another post, which prompted to me to make a flip answer, but then, because it was from Tam, I stewed on it. I had forgotten about George Soros, I mean he hasn't popped up on my radar in quite a while, and I had forgotten how much antipathy there is for George among gunnies. Doing a little Googling I was reminded of just how bitter the feelings are, though there didn't seem to be anything current. Has he backed off from his position? Hard to tell.

Looking for current news I came across this story where I found the quote. I wasn't impressed with the rest of the story. The quote was the highlight.

No comments: