Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Tourist



Rented The Tourist on DVD from Redbox this evening. We have Angelina Jolie playing a beautiful secret agent (where have we seen that before?) and Johnny Depp playing the hapless tourist from Wisconsin. When I first heard about this movie I thought it was probably based on the book which I read last year. I mean we've got many of same elements, spies, beautiful women, master criminals, and Venice. Well, it might be based on the book, but you wouldn't be able to tell that from watching it. There was nothing else the same. It was enjoyable, not a real thriller, more light-hearted, Plenty of scenes with Angelina being ravenous, er, ravishing. And then there was the screwball twist at the end that just made me shake my head. And why can't Johnny comb his hair?

Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

No comments: