Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wasabi


Wasabi THEATRICAL Trailer

Luc Besson, Jean Reno, Netflix, Roku, and especially Ryôko Hirosue. She especially was the life of the party. What? You expect an old man to not notice her? If we can't be serious, I think this is my favorite kind of movie. Lots of action, lots of comedy, lots of unexpected consequences. And there's nothing like a Japanese movie in French with English subtitles.

We finish the movie and I'm looking for something to eat and I find some left over bar-b-que and rice in the fridge, so I heat it up and take a bite and boy-O-boy is that hot! Cold beer does not help, but a slice of bread and butter saves me. You see Momo in the clip? That was me with the bar-b-que.

Update February 2017 replaced missing video.

No comments: