Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mental Clutter

  • Tam asked me a question and I gave her a flip answer. She deserves better, but it's hard.
  • Tatyana says I am anti-Semitic. I had no idea. Now I am confused.
  • Tried to drill out the broken bolts in the exhaust flange and they won't drill. Jack suspects the bolts are hardened. I am afraid he is right.
  • I am tired of listening to all the crap that passes for political discourse in this country. 90% of it is someone giving their opinion of what someone else said. I suppose this is good as it keeps those people occupied. Otherwise they might be out making real trouble. I can take a little bit of the more amusing stories, but I get my fill pretty quickly.
  • I've got a bunch to say about health care in this country, but it's hard work to write something coherent, especially when my mind is full of all this other stuff.
  • Stu put up a post about Phi, and I started doing a little experimenting with it. I put some of the formulas in a spread sheet, and they played out as advertised. But when I tried to apply a little algebra, it all fell apart. I want to figure out what's going on.
  • I want to say something about Unions, minimum wage laws, and Capitalism, but once again, it's hard work.

No comments: