Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Powell's

As a reward for fixing my wife's car, I decide to treat myself to a book from Powell's. I saw a couple of interesting things while I was there.

This was on the trinket table next to the cash register.

One of the bloke's on Top Gear mentioned that Haynes has a shop manual for babies now.

Maybe I should buy this for Roberta X

This is a display in an adjacent beauty products store.
I know it's hard to see with all the reflections,
but there are several wooden models in amongst all the sprays and lotions.
I thought it a little incongruous.
Oh, yeah, I picked up Burning Chrome by William Gibson.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

"Burning Chrome" is good. Happy reading!

Chuck Pergiel said...

Thank you, Queenie. I see you deprecated your goat button.