Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Death To Google

I am really getting fed up with Blogger. They have this fancy new user interface (that's the page I see when I am writing this wonderful stuff), but it can't upload a single picture worth a damn. It stalls, it forgets, it loads it again, it turns it sideways. Last post I had to resort to uploading it to Picasa and then linking it into the post.

Meanwhile, I am using Picasa to upload the photo, which it does fine, but then I click on the button to see the online version, and it launches Internet Explorer. What is this shit? Are they completely brain dead? I never use Internet Explorer for anything.

Now here I am in Blogger, and spell checker doesn't know how to spell Picasa. Oh wait a minute, for a second there it did, and now it doesn't again. Is this the same spell checker that is complaining about American spellings and recommending English ones?

I blame this all on these fancy new programming languages where the programmers don't actually need to know anything to write a program. Just point and click, and presto, you get a pile garbage like this.

Don't mind me, I'm just an old, bitter, has been. You worthless twits.


No comments: