Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jeopardy by Greg Kihn Band


Greg Kihn Band - Jeopardy (1983) (Music Video) HQ

Heard this song on Charlie FM (97.1) yesterday. Recognized the tune, but I didn't know the name or artist, so I note  the time (1:51PM) so I can look it up on the radio station's  playlist when I get home. But when I do, I can't find it. There's a bunch of songs around that time, but I recognize all of them, so by process of elimination I deduce that the one I heard is not there. However, there is a gap in the playlist from 1:39 to 1:51. Could it have slipped in there?

So I sent 'em a message, and in short order I got a reply, but it's from Gustav at Alternative Portland (94.7). He answered  my question, but he answered it for his station, not for Charlie. So I tried again, and this morning I got a reply from Gary Bloxom of Entercom, and he's got the answer! Yea Gary!

While we are doing links, Greg has a website of his own.

The video is a little confusing, but it all works out in the end, so everything's OK.

Update November 2016 replaced missing video. How long does a copyright last? Yes, I know Disney's last for a thousand years, but what about everybody else? This video got taken down because of copyright claims, but presto, and another one pops up.

Update March 2020 replaced missing video.

No comments: