Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, July 20, 2012

Music Interruptus

I remember a scene from a movie of a car driving through a freeway interchange. The view is from inside the car, a convertible with the top down. It was a sunny day and there was music playing on the radio. Periodically the music would stop for a second. At the time I thought it was just some wacko artistic technique, you know, a dramatic pause or something. Much later I realized the music was cutting out because it was coming from a satellite radio and every time the car went under an overpass, the signal was blocked and the music stopped. I thought this was the opening scene from a James Bond movie, but I haven't been able to pin it down, so maybe it's not.

No comments: