Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mental Health Institutionalization and Prison Incarceration rate over time


OK, this is all my fault. The rate of locking up crazy people started dropping when I moved to Ohio. Also coincidentally when JFK got shot. It really started dropping when I graduated from high school and Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. It reached its low point when I graduated from college (1980, took me a while to get my act together) and really started climbing when I got married. Obviously the combination of my drinking, carousing and working had a very beneficial effect on society.

I was tempted to post the graph at "Original Size", but I am afraid of how it would look on smaller monitors. The text is too small for me to be able to read comfortably. Clicking on it will embiggen it. Chart stolen from Swing Right Rudie.

No comments: