Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

247 Mahjong


I think I found a bug in 247 Mahjong. I have been suspicious for a while. It seems like I can clear the board of all tiles only about half the time, so it's possible that some layouts are unsolvable, which is cheating. As you cannot see in the picture, because the message box is covering the remains of the board, there are only two tiles left, and they are not even of the same family, much less do they match. Bad Mahjong. I would complain but there does not seem to be any place to file a complaint, so I'm posting it here.

It is still the best online Mahjong game I have found so far in that it will use the entire screen, which means the tiles are large and easy to recognize. It has an undo button, which is good. There is no volume control, and it would be nice if there was a restart button and a redo button. On the other hand, if you care that much about this game, you are caring too much. It is just a time killer, not a worthwhile task.

No comments: