Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Fangled

I've been using Google's Chrome browser for a while now and it works okay. Basically it works just like any other browser, slow when you want it to be fast, and fast when you don't care. Some of the controls are in slightly different spots, and there is no "home" button, but it's fine. There is one thing that is a little weird and that is when I am doing a lot of scrolling it seems to switch into some mode where it keeps scrolling. The cursor changes and this little four-arrowed floating icon appears. Click anywhere and it reverts back to normal mode, usually. I am not sure what it's for, or how it works exactly. All I know is that somehow it is not doing what I want it to do anymore, it's doing what it thinks is best. Perhaps someday I will try it out and see if it could possibly be useful, but for right now I cancel it as quick as I can. Do what I tell you, you stupid machine, not what you think I want you to do.

No comments: