Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Lone Ranger Rides Again


Disney catches a lot of flak for some of their business practices, and for their hippy-dippy view of life, but dang, they make some fine movies. I used to watch The Lone Ranger religiously when I was a kid, and I've been watching Johnny Depp for years. Depp seems to embody the antithesis of everything Disney stands for. I mean, he is never the character that I expect in a role. OK, I'm shallow, I like the good guys to win, I like shoot-em-ups. This looks likely to be a really great movie.
    P.S. Gratuitous Lone Ranger joke: the Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding across the plains when they are suddenly confronted by an Indian war party. The Lone Ranger looks around and sees Indians to the left, Indians to the right and Indians behind them. He turns to Tonto and says "this doesn't look good, Tonto, we're surrounded by Indians", and Tonto replies "what do you mean 'we' white man?"

No comments: