Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes And Tears


I was playing 30 Days in the Hole so much I was afraid I was going to burn out on it, so I started looking around for something else, and I remembered this group and A Place to Bury Strangers. This morning this song was running through my head, so I had to dig it up. I looked at a couple-three YouTube videos to see if there was one with a good video. I found one with footage from a concert, but high pitched guitar riff that starts the chorus at the 55 second mark in this one was missing. WTF? Did someone kill the high frequencies? Or is it just a fact of life with live recordings? The video on this one is certainly psychedelic, but it doesn't do much for me.

No comments: