Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sound Cloud


Vi Hart, my favorite video artist / mathematician, has posted some tunes over on SoundCloud. Looks like it could be really useful, especially since tunes don't really need any video to be enjoyed, and the bigger half of the music videos on YouTube would be improved by not having any video.

The link I followed from Dustbury gave me a 404, and clicking on the home button produced a warning that I was using the old version of SoundCloud, which was kind of weird because I don't recall ever installing any SoundCloud stuff. But a search for Vi Hart turned up a page of tunes and they all play just fine without having to download or install anything. Of course I am a neanderthal and I am still running Windows XP.

No comments: