Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Trials of Being a Brony


Story of modern life posted on Reddit (whatever that is): Whelp, I got fired yesterday for being a "Brony".

Dustbury, a Brony of the first order (I hope that is complimentary), posted an excerpt from this story of working life in modern America. I sort of understand the attraction of the My Little Pony storyline. It doesn't do much for me, but I don't see anything wrong with it, other than you might be persecuted by the ignorant and stupid, which goes for just about anything that requires any thinking.

1 comment:

CGHill said...

Since you asked, reddit is a message board on steroids; users can post either text or links, and there is up/downvoting on just about everything. There's enough pony discussion on there to warrant a full subreddit.

I have long since embraced bronydom: it fits with my insufficiently-suppressed sentimental side, and it annoys some people who deem this sort of interest inappropriate.