Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Penny Death


I'm looking for information about bullet velocity and I come across this picture of a couple of pennies next to a couple of bullet holes, and then I zoom in for a closer look, and - what the heck? What kind of pennies are those? I've never seen any pennies like that! Now admittedly, I don't look at pennies much, but still I would think that news of a change like this would have made its way to me eventually....Just checked my change jar. Found a bright new 2012 Lincoln penny from Denver and a new fangled penny from 2011 with evidence of chemical corrosion on one side. Obviously from an East Coast meth lab (don't they use pennies for shooting meth?). The new fangled pennies have a bust of Lincoln on the face, just like the old Lincoln pennies. They just replaced the image of the Lincoln memorial on the back with this glorious little shield.

No comments: