Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Restart Sebring Second Attempt


The first attempt to repair this engine ended in failure, so I thought I would try again, but after a couple of days my number one assistant threw in the towel and declared he didn't ever want to have anything more to do with this car. Can't say as I blame him. What's a little money compared to endless futility? I, however, remained convinced that this was a worthwhile project. Darling daughter has returned home in search of employment and if she succeeds she will need a car, so number one son stepped into the breach and said let's do this. And today we got the motor out of the car and disconnected from the front suspension. The last bit we accomplished today was taking off the wiring harness, which was done after I took this picture. From here on in it should be fairly straight forward. It's all the various entanglements (hose, wires, mechanical bits, more hoses and more wires) that make getting to this point a tedious job.

No comments: