Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Post Office Follies

Younger son is selling off his surplus guitar pedals. He's working, so I get to go to the Post Office. Yesterday I drop off three packages, no problemo. Today there's a different guy at the counter and he wants me to fill out a custom's form. What the fudgcicle? Oh, this package is going to Canada. Seems Canada has gotten al persnickety about this whole mail thing. Not only did I have to fill out a custom's form, I also had to write CANADA in all caps at the bottom of the address label, even though it already said Canada, and I had to write USA at the bottom on the return address. Seems they sent back a bunch of stuff at Christmas for nit-picky reasons like this.

No comments: