Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, March 31, 2014

Timer

I do all my cooking with a timer. I find it very difficult to watch a pot boil or burger grill or a pizza bake. But if I turn away I will forget about what's cooking and the pot will boil dry and the burger and pizza will turn to smoke and cinders. So I use a timer. Set it for  3 minutes or an hour or however long the cookee needs, and then I'll go play solitaire or read or, very rarely, set about preparing something else (we got hamburgers, what else could you possibly want?). Right now the portable timer is in use, so what am I going to do? Hey, I wonder if I can find a timer program on the net. Oh, yea, verily. Wonder why I didn't think of this before? Need to make sure your speakers are turned on though, or you won't hear the beep.

No comments: