Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Perfect Day For Bananafish

Storm approaching Sydney Australia. Photo by Jem Cresswell

I found this photo along with the title on this isn't happiness. Even though I have no idea what a bananafish is (probably something very unpleasant), I thought it was just the right combination. Turns out the title is from a short story by J.D. Salinger. Detroit Steve got me started.

Update January 2024 replaced missing image. The old image was hot-linked, and the image disappeared from that website, so it disappeared from this blog as well. This is unacceptable, so I took the file name of the image and gave it to Google and it found only one image and it was the correct one. I'm surprised, the file name is just ten digits which gives you an address space of ten billion. Since there are approximately one zillion squared images floating around it seems like Google should have found more than one instance, but it didn't.

No comments: