Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stalin's Ghost


I started reading another Arkady Renko novel yesterday. People are claiming to have seen Stalin's ghost on a subway platform. I was just taking my first nap of the day and it came to me in a semi-conscious daze that someone had mounted a holographic projector in the ceiling of the metro. Don't know why that came to me. It's not science fiction, it's a murder mystery set in present day Moscow. I'm not even sure holographic projectors exist, though I wouldn't doubt it after all the other weird things that have turning up in the news. Somehow I doubt that any holographic projectors will appear in this story, but I will keep my eyes peeled.
Couldn't find any ghostly pictures of Stalin, but I thought this one was pretty nice. Too bad about the Stalin Prize, but sometimes circumstances box you in.

Previous Arkady Renko novel mentioned here.

P.S. Finished the book, no holographic projectors appeared.

No comments: