Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, December 6, 2014

ACLU - American Consulting Lawyers are Useless


Marcel put up a post this morning about civil-asset-forfeiture, which got my blood up enough to follow the links, which almost got my blood up enough to write a post, but then I checked my blog and found I've written more about the ACLU than I remembered. Okay, that's not hard. I write stuff down so I don't have to remember it, I can just check my blog.

Now I'm wondering why the ACLU continues to be such a weak sister. Let's see who's in charge. Oof. Big group. Susan Herman is the President and her most recent blog post is titled

Here's How You Can Make Constitution Day a Federal Holiday

Well, now, that's some strong leadership for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best argument against the effectiveness of the ACLU is the condition of civil liberties in America today.

Chuck Pergiel said...

That's not encouraging.