Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Duck Me 2


Spitfire flies LOW over TV presenter

I was sure I had posted this before, but I couldn'a find it tonight, cap'n, so I'm posting it again. Actually, this is somebody's truncated copy because the original twerps have disabled embedding,

P.S. YouTube seems to have changed the default dimensions for embedded videos for my Chromebook, or maybe it's just the wacko videos I've been posting.

Update August 2015. Replaced the video. 
Update July 2021. Replaced the video.

1 comment:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Back in the late seventies I was a flying instructor at Paderborn airport in Germany. We had an air show and there were a couple of thousand spectators. I had arranged for RAF Gutersloh to take part, displaying a Spitfire.

He came through the gap in the tree-line, dummy guns "ablaze" as he often did in his UK airshows. And several hundred older Germans threw themselves to the ground :-(

Oops!