Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Marcel and Chesterton

Alekandr Vesnin’s sets for a stage adaptation of G. K. Chesterton’s novel The Man Who Was Thursday.*

Together again. A fine and timely post on Monday Evening. If you follow the links and read a bit you will encounter this line:
And it is a groove; perhaps there was never anything so groovy.
Are you kidding me? Groovy? A thousand years before Simon and Garfunkel's hit?

* Because I needed a picture for this post, and I wanted something besides a picture of Chesterton (that's Chester-ton, not Chester-son, which is what I have been calling him since forever). And because this is like the Nth time I have heard this book mentioned in the last couple of weeks. Probably have to read it now. Picture found on The Charnel-House.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's an odd little book. There's also an audio version performed by Orson Welles.